Answered By: Jocelyn Ireland Last Updated: Aug 14, 2017 Views: 199
Yes! If you are using a windows based computer you already have a program called Remote Desktop Connection, you can search for it in the windows search bar or under All Programs/Apps > Accessories/Windows Accessories. If you have a mac, iphone, ipad, or android device, you can find it in the app store (playstore on android).
- Once you start up remote desktop, it will ask you for a server name, type remoteapps.mvcc.edu and click connect.
- Click on Use Another Account
- It will also ask for a username and password. In the Username field type mvcclabs\username [use your MVCC username]
- Type in your password. Note: The username and password are the same ones you use to log into campus computers and email.
- Click OK
- Log off server when finished by clicking start and sign out.
Once you start up remote desktop, it will ask you for a server name, use mvcc-term.mvcc.edu
It will also ask for a username and password. Use the same one you use on campus to log into the computers, and to log into your email.