Answered By: MVCC Reference Librarian Last Updated: Jul 17, 2017 Views: 21
If you remember your security question and answer:
- Go to the login page. Enter your ID number (Social Security Number). Click on "Forgot PIN?"
- When asked your security question, enter your answer exactly as you typed it originally.
- A reset page will appear. Create a new six-digit PIN, and use the new number to login.
If you don't remember or never established a security question/answer:
- Go to the PIN Request Form
- Check "Requesting Duplicate PIN"
- Print the form, sign it, and mail or fax it to:
Mohawk Valley Community College
Office of Records and Registration
1101 Sherman Drive
Utica, NY 13501
Within 48 hours you will receive an e-mail that contains your PIN. If you would prefer to receive your PIN by mail, it will be sent to the permanent home address on your record. We cannot mail to any other address. If you have a new permanent home address and want to receive your PIN there, you will need to submit an official change of address form to the Office of Records and Registration before you request a PIN.
The Office of Records and Registration is located in Payne Hall 159A (Utica), or Plumley Complex 117 (Rome).