Answered By: Ann Hyland Last Updated: Jun 25, 2015 Views: 13
The header of your MLA paper should have your Last Name and Page Number in the Right Hand Corner. In order to do this, you will need to follow a couple of steps:
- Click on Insert in the menu bar.
- Click on Header.
- Click on Blank (Three Columns)
- Delete the left and middle [Type Here] boxes.
- In the Right [Type Here] box:
- Type your Last Name
- Click on Page Number (from menu bar on top)
- Select Current Position
- Choose Plain Number
- Next click anywhere outside the box and your header should appear on every page.
If you need more help, please see the librarian on duty or go to the Learning Center AB151 (Utica) or PC117 (Rome).