Answered By: Jocelyn Ireland Last Updated: Nov 20, 2017 Views: 134
Answered By: Jocelyn Ireland
Last Updated: Nov 20, 2017 Views: 134
You can access the DGV tutorials in Blackboard. Once you have logged into Blackboard:
- In the upper right hand corner you will see a list of online courses in which you are "enrolled".
- Click on Diversity and Global View. Now you will be at the Diversity/Global View menu.
- Go to the top left hand side and click on tutorials. Now you will get a list on tutorial topics. All students must complete tutorial #1 before completing any of the other tutorials.
- Click on it, read it, get to the end and launch the quiz.
- When you finish the quiz, go to "course tools", click and then choose grade report to get your score. If you need to print your score, you can do so by clicking on the quiz and then clicking on print.
For more information on DGV events and requirements, please the Diversity and Global Views page.