Answered By: Jocelyn Ireland Last Updated: Aug 14, 2017 Views: 235
Answered By: Jocelyn Ireland
Last Updated: Aug 14, 2017 Views: 235
To access files from off campus:
- Click on the Windows Button in the bottom left corner of the screen
- Click on All Programs
- Click on Accessories
- Click on Windows Explorer
- In the top address bar, type, ftp://student-serv.mvcc.edu
- Log-in using your MVCC username and password (this is the same username and password for Blackboard and Email).
- You should now be logged into your account. Note: If you are not in your account but see a listing of folders, select the folder with your name and double click.
- Once your folder is open, files can be copied from your network folder to your own computer or you can copy files from your computer to your folder.
See more on the computers and technologies access page: http://mvcc.libguides.com/library_policies/computers_technologies