How do I embed a video from the Academic Video Online database into Brightspace?
Videos from AVON can be viewed over Brightspace without additional off-campus authentication thanks to an LTI tool.
Directions for a professor to add a video from the Academic Video Online database to a Brightspace course:
- Navigate to the module in the Brightspace course you want the video.
- Select Existing Activities
- Select Alexander Video Street Video - MVC
- Search for your video with keywords (you might have to close the cookie notification)
- Select Return Link for the desired video
- Your video will be added to the Brightspace module. Students will have to select the title for the window to open to view the video. No additional login will be required.
Was this helpful? 0 0