Answered By: MVCC Reference Librarian Last Updated: May 18, 2020 Views: 153
If you remember your security question and answer:
- Go to the login page. Enter your ID number (or Social Security Number). Click on "Forgot PIN?"
- When asked your security question, enter your answer exactly as you typed it originally.
- A reset page will appear. Create a new six-digit PIN, and use the new number to login.
If you don't remember your security question/answer do one of the following:
- Go to the Office of Records and Registration in Utica or the Business Office in Rome with a photo ID.
- Go to MVCC Secure: Fill out the form, print it out, sign and mail or fax it to us. There is usually less than a 24-hour turnaround time to email the PIN to you.
Mohawk Valley Community College
Office of Records and Registration
1101 Sherman Drive
Utica, NY 13501
Within 48 hours you will receive an e-mail that contains your PIN. If you would prefer to receive your PIN by mail, it will be sent to the permanent home address on your record. We cannot mail to any other address. If you have a new permanent home address and want to receive your PIN there, you will need to submit an official change of address form to the Office of Records and Registration before you request a PIN.
The Office of Records and Registration is located in Payne Hall 159A (Utica), or Plumley Complex 117 (Rome).