Answered By: Jocelyn Ireland Last Updated: Jun 07, 2019 Views: 14
Answered By: Jocelyn Ireland
Last Updated: Jun 07, 2019 Views: 14
There are three ways to set up a tutoring appointment.
- By phone - call the Learning Commons at 315-792-5517
- Online - Learning Commons website (you will need your M number)
- In-person at the Learning Commons
- Utica campus: Information Technology Building, room 129
- Rome campus: Plumley Complex, room 102B
Note: The Math Lab has drop-in tutoring availability, but if you need intensive one-on-one attention, it's best to make an appointment. Appointments are required to see a writing tutor.