Answered By: Jocelyn Ireland Last Updated: Aug 17, 2021 Views: 4
Answered By: Jocelyn Ireland
Last Updated: Aug 17, 2021 Views: 4
Original Blackboard version
- Navigate to the place in the Blackboard course you want the video.
- Select Build Content
- Select Alexander Video Street Site (or Search)
- Search for your video with keywords
- Select the Medium or Large size Embed option
- Close the LTI Launch Return window. Return to the Blackboard course window and refresh.
- Navigate to the place in the Blackboard course you want to video placed.
- Select the plus sign to add material, select Content Market
- One of the Institution Tools will be Alexander Street Video Search. Select it.
- After a few moments, an Alexander Street search box will be available. Use keywords to find the desired video.
- Once you find the video, there will be an embed button to select. Select the size of the embed window. Once you select the size, it will give you a success message.
- Close out the LTI Launch Return window. Return to your Blackboard course window page. Refresh and the video should be there.