Answered By: Claire Ehrlich Last Updated: Sep 10, 2021 Views: 5
Answered By: Claire Ehrlich
Last Updated: Sep 10, 2021 Views: 5
The librarians have two favorite databases for education topics:
You can search both databases at once:
- Select one of the databases from the library's A-Z Databases list, or from one of the links above.
- Click on the Choose Databases link above the search bar.
- Select the checkbox next to the other database, so that both ERIC and Education Source are selected.
- Click OK at the bottom of the menu
- Enter your search terms into the search box; you will get results from both databases.
- Select "Scholarly (Peer-Reviewed) Journals" under "Limit To" in the left-hand menu to see only scholarly articles.
- Select "Full Text" under "Limit To" to see only articles where the full article is available to read.