Answered By: Jocelyn Ireland Last Updated: Oct 07, 2021 Views: 0
Normally off-campus users have to sign in to view videos from Films on Demand. However, if a video is added to a Blackboard course with the LTI link, students will not have to do the additional step of logging in to view the video.
Steps to add a Films on Demand video to a Blackboard course:
1. Go to Films on Demand through the Library's A-Z database list.
2. Locate the desired video.
3. Select the Share button under the video.
4. Select Embed/Link
5. Copy the LTI link
6. Navigate to the place in the Blackboard course where you want the video.
7. a. Original Blackboard version: Select Build Content then Web Link. Paste the LTI link as a new web link.
7. b. Ultra version: Select Create then Teaching Tools with LTI connection. Paste the LTI link in the address bar provided.