Answered By: Claire Ehrlich Last Updated: May 09, 2022 Views: 5
Taking the Clifton Strengths Assessment
1. Visit mvcc.gallup.com and select NEW ACCOUNT
2. Enter the requested information. Please remember your school email address is your first initial, last name, and day of birth (ex: firstname.lastname@example.org).
3. An activation email will be sent to your email address. Click the link in the email message to complete your registration.
4. Once completed, you can log in to the CliftonStrengths site using your username and password. Now you can complete the online assessment that will take 30-45 minutes.
- When asked choose “Take the CliftonStrengths assessment”
- If you have a reading disability follow the directions to have the response timer removed.
5. Answer all of the questions and track your progress with the bar on top.
6. Review your results and the available resources.
Questions or difficulties? Contact Liz Doherty in Career Development.