Answered By: Jocelyn Ireland Last Updated: Jan 02, 2020 Views: 162
You can access the DGV tutorials in Blackboard.
- Sign in to Blackboard. The login is usually the same as your MVCC email or campus computer login.
- Check the list of courses that you are enrolled in under the right-side "My Courses" menu.
- If you see a Diversity and Global View course listed under "My Courses," click on it. If you do not see a DGV course listed under My Courses then you will need to self-enroll. See the separate directions to self-enroll below.
- Once you are "in" the DGV course, click on tutorials on the left side navigation panel. Now you will get a list on tutorial topics. All students must complete tutorial #1 before completing any of the other tutorials.
- Tutorials consist of videos, text to read, or a combination of the two, and a quiz. You have to pass the quiz with at least an 80% to pass the tutorial.
- When you finish the quiz, go to "course tools", click and then choose grade report to get your score. If you need to print your score, you can do so by clicking on the quiz and then clicking on print.
For more information on DGV events and requirements, please the Diversity and Global View page.
Directions to self-enroll in a DGV course to complete tutorials:
If you do not see Diversity and Global View under My Courses, you can self-enroll. Follow the steps below after you are signed into Blackboard.
- Select the "My Courses" tab next to the top Welcome tab.
- There will be a search box to find courses. Search with the keyword DGV. Select Go.
- A list of DGV courses will appear. One of them should have a down pointing carrot next to the course ID. Select the carrot then enroll.
- Select Submit.
- The DGV course should be listed under your courses. Contact the Educational Technologies helpdesk with any issues: 315-792-5501; Wilcox Hall 139 (inside the Learning Commons).